- Television Primetime NBC Celebrates Fall 2017 with the Return of Emmy Award Winning "This Is Us" Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile On average, 41% of all traffic on NBCBayArea.com now comes from mobile devices. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBCBayArea.com ranks #1 among local television websites in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose market. Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events NBC Bay Area is deeply tied to the community, collaborating with over 150 events and organizations throughout the year. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. With massroots marketing we align grassroots strategy with the powerful reach and resources of NBC. Join the Conversation
- Television Local + National News Local news sponsorships give your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and The Today Show extends your reach. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
Sports + Olympics
The dramatic thrill that unites communities
NBC, America's Olympic Network, has been awarded the U.S. media rights to the Olympic Games through 2032. NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the best and biggest sporting events, like the Superbowl, the Stanley Cup Finals and the annual trip to Roland Garros stadium for the French Open. Sponsorships, custom local sports content, onsite sports events and sports blogs, plus the opportunity to align with athletes and NBC talent - give your brand the hometeam advantage.
- Integration opportunities on Sunday Night Football post-game shows, and Sports Desk in local news
- Sponsorship of segment in local sports (e.g. "Shot of the Week")
- Local athlete spokesperson for your brand
- Custom local sports content (athlete profiles, hometown heroes)
- Score at local sports events (marathons, high school games, and more)
- Coverage of the Olympic Games through 2032
- Our Sunday Night Football regular season and playoff programming continues to dominate the ratings race.
- NBC offers the best array of upscale sports properties, from the French Open to the President's Cup and the Kentucky Derby
- NHL: Stanley Cup Finals
- NASCAR returns to NBC this year!