- Live Events Live Events When people gather and Boston’s buzzing, we’re there. Join the Conversation
- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Harry Connick Jr. and Rachel Ray inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home Digital Out-of-Home Customized, place-based messaging reaches entertains captive audiences when and where they'll take action. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC Boston is the digital hub of what’s happening locally and our station website keeps viewers connected to their community. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
NBC sizzles this summer with all new and returning primetime television! From viewer favorites such as America’s Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior, to the edge-of-your-seat action of The Wall, NBC is the place to be on summer nights. Get all of your laughs, drama and a dose of reality right here!
- Local sponsorships
- Talent tie-ins
- Social media
- Sweeptakes, Contests and more...
- American Ninja Warrior: American Ninja Warrior is back, searching the country for competitors to tackle challenging courses in order to successfully make their way to the national finals round.
- America's Got Talent: With the talent search open to acts of all ages, America's Got Talent has brought the variety format back to the forefront of American culture by showcasing unique performers from across the country. Supermodel, entrepreneur and CEO, Tyra Banks, joins the team as host and the series returns to Los Angeles this summer with live shows from the famed Dolby Theatre.
- The Wall: From Executive Producer and NBA superstar LeBron James comes "The Wall," the fastest and simplest game with more than $12 million on the line every night - and up to $3 million on a single heart-stopping drop. At four stories high, the wall was built for one purpose - to change people's lives. With tremendous cash prizes waiting at the bottom, this game can change lives in an instant.