- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
- Television Primetime NBC Celebrates Fall 2017 with the Return of Emmy Award Winning "This Is Us" Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events When people gather and Boston’s buzzing, we’re there. Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home Digital Out-of-Home Customized, place-based messaging reaches entertains captive audiences when and where they'll take action. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC Boston is the digital hub of what’s happening locally and our station website keeps viewers connected to their community. Join the Conversation
Every Day is Full of Color
NBC presents daytime's best, with shows like Harry, Days of Our Lives and Rachel Ray. Popular hosts inspire, entertain and educate their countless fans every day.
NBC is home to the next generation of daytime stars - relatable and inspirational, they send viewers to commercial breaks feeling empowered
- Rachel Ray: Celebrity chef and host Rachael Ray offers some of her favorite recipes as she shows the necessities and steps it takes to prepare each meal.
- Harry: Harry Connick Jr. entertains viewers with a variety of celebrity interviews, comedic segments, audience participation and human interest stories.
- In its 50 plus years, "Days of our Lives" has garnered numerous Emmy Awards and nominations, as well as multiple Soap Opera Digest and People's Choice Awards. The show's success derives from its consistent commitment to excellence in writing and storytelling - supported by a diverse ensemble of performers - and an uncanny knack for anticipating viewer interests. With its mix of classic genre traditions and groundbreaking narratives reflecting modern life, "Days of our Lives" remains a perennial favorite among viewers of all ages.