- Television Sports + Olympics NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the sporting events that get locals buzzing. Recruit top athletes or hometown heroes to promote your brand and engage tuned-in locals. Join the Conversation
- Television Local + National News Advertising in local news gives your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and the Today Show extends your reach. Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events When people gather and Chicago’s buzzing, we’re there. Be a presence at noteworthy sporting events, fairs, and expos and relate to the community at its most energized. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home Digital Out-of-Home Customized, place-based messaging reaches entertains captive audiences when and where they'll take action. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile As viewers experience the city, NBC 5 Chicago is their trusted consultant, and mobile advertising influences their decisions as they happen. Our news app empowers them with website intel on the go. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC 5 Chicago is the digital hub of what’s happening locally and our station website keeps viewers connected to their community. Join the Conversation
- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. With massroots marketing we align grassroots strategy with the powerful reach and resources of NBC. Join the Conversation
NBC sizzles this fall with all new and returning primetime television! From viewer favorites such as This Is Us and Will & Grace, to the edge-of-your-seat competition of The Voice, NBC is home to the hits. Tune in this fall for the brand new thriller Manifest and the new comedy written by Amy Poehler, I Feel Bad. Get all of your laughs, drama and a dose of reality right here!
- Local sponsorships
- Talent tie-ins
- Social media
- Sweeptakes, Contests and more...
- MANIFEST: When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. But in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years – and their friends, families and colleagues, after mourning their loss, had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they’re all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible. From Robert Zemeckis and Jack Rapke comes an emotionally rich, unexpected journey into a world grounded in hope, heart and destiny.
- I FEEL BAD: Emet is the perfect mom, boss, wife, friend and daughter. Okay, she’s not perfect. In fact, she’s just figuring it out like the rest of us. Sure, she feels bad when she has a sexy dream about someone other than her husband, or when she pretends not to know her kids when they misbehave in public, or when she uses her staff to help solve personal problems. But that’s okay, right? Nobody can have it all and do it perfectly. From Executive Producer Amy Poehler comes a modern comedy about being perfectly okay with being imperfect.
- NEW AMSTERDAM: Inspired by Bellevue, the oldest public hospital in America, this unique medical drama follows the brilliant and charming Dr. Max Goodwin, the institution’s newest medical director, who sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care. How can he help? Well, the doctors and staff have heard this before. Not taking “no” for an answer, Dr. Goodwin must disrupt status quo and prove he will stop at nothing to breathe new life into this understaffed, underfunded hospital – the only one in the world capable of treating Ebola patients, prisoners from Rikers and the president of the United States under one roof – and return it to the glory that put it on the map.
- WILL & GRACE: You better believe it, honey! After recapturing America’s heart in their wildly witty return, Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally are back for more unrelenting barbs and laugh-out-loud banter. At the end of their encore season, a pair of unexpected engagements shook the world of Will, Grace, Jack and Karen. The notoriously flirty Jack finally found true love and proposed to the flight attendant from his trip to Ibiza. And most shocking of all, Grace’s dad and Will’s mom got engaged, bringing BFFs Will and Grace closer than ever before (can you say “step-siblings”)! Whether the two pairs ever get to the altar remains to be seen, but no matter what, the one-liners and martinis will be flowing when this iconic comedy returns.
- THE VOICE: America’s favorite four-time Emmy®-winning phenomenon and #1 unscripted series is back! This fall, extraordinary vocalist and multi-award winner Jennifer Hudson returns for Season 15, joining our newest member of The Voice family, beloved global superstar Kelly Clarkson, along with lovable veterans Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. The talent and competition is fierce as the coaches go head-to- head, passionately mentoring and nurturing the most talented vocal artists from all over the country – all of whom come with the dream of being crowned “The Voice.” Some of music’s hottest names also serve as advisors, offering their professional creative insights and joining in the fun on America’s most-watched unscripted show.
- THIS IS US: Stock up on tissues, because the national obsession is returning this fall to tug once again on America’s heartstrings. The triumphant sophomore season ended with the cast winning a Screen Actors Guild Award® for ‘Outstanding Ensemble,’ as well as star Sterling K. Brown taking home an Emmy® Award and a historic Golden Globe® Award for ‘Best Actor’ in a drama series. But beyond accolades and awards, this once-in-a-generation saga has connected with fans and families on a deeply personal level. With its inspiring moments of love, emotional twists and real, relatable struggles, it’s impossible not to identify with the Pearsons’ story. And with some provocative flash-forwards in the Season 2 finale, more heartwarming moments and stunning revelations are guaranteed to come.