- Live Events Live Events When people gather and Chicago’s buzzing, we’re there. Be a presence at noteworthy sporting events, fairs, and expos and relate to the community at its most energized. Join the Conversation
- Television Sports + Olympics NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the sporting events that get locals buzzing. Recruit top athletes or hometown heroes to promote your brand and engage tuned-in locals. Join the Conversation
- Television Primetime NBC Celebrates Fall 2017 with the Return of Emmy Award Winning "This Is Us" Join the Conversation
- Digital Out-of-Home Digital Out-of-Home Customized, place-based messaging reaches entertains captive audiences when and where they'll take action. Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile As viewers experience the city, NBC 5 Chicago is their trusted consultant, and mobile advertising influences their decisions as they happen. Our news app empowers them with website intel on the go. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC 5 Chicago is the digital hub of what’s happening locally and our station website keeps viewers connected to their community. Join the Conversation
Local + National News
Keeping Chicago Informed
A trusted resource with a worldwide audience, NBC News has been watched by more Americans than any other news organization. Nightly News, Meet The Press and the Today Show deliver respected insight and analysis. With skilled coverage of the events that matter most to locals, NBC 5 Chicago is proud to keep its audience informed, engaged, and empowered.
- Sports Sponsorships
- NBC 5 airs over 30 hours of local news per week in HD on its core channel.
- Dedicated Investigative Team
- On April 15, 1956, NBC 5 became the world’s first all-color station.