- Television Primetime NBC Brings the Hits in Primetime! Join the Conversation
- Television Local + National News Local news sponsorships give your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and The Today Show extends your reach. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC 5 is the digital hub of what’s happening locally. Our station website keeps viewers connected to their community. Join the Conversation
- Television Sports + Olympics NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the sporting events that get locals buzzing. Recruit top athletes or hometown heroes to promote your brand and engage tuned-in locals. Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile NBC5 DFW’s mobile apps empower locals and send them your message wherever they are. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. With massroots marketing we align grassroots strategy with the powerful reach and resources of NBC. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
Where Locals Go
When people gather and DFW's buzzing, we're there. Connect to the community at its most energized at noteworthy sporting events, fairs, and expos that align your brand with the moments that make local history.
- Sampling / Tasting / Give-Aways
- Product Integration
- Live Events regularly attract crowds of 50,000-plus
- Cowtown Marathon: Multi-race event in downtown Fort Worth featuring a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon and Ultra Marathon.
- Art in the Square: Festival offering cultural experiences including fine art, entertainment, food and drinks
- North Texas Irish Festival: Features nine stages showcasing the music and dance of Ireland! Look for world-class acts such as Altan, Tommy Sands, Cathie Ryan and Dervish. Other attractions include storytellers, art exhibits, workshops and the popular Urchin Street.