- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television 1st Look Be a part of the most exciting adventures in dining, nightlife, fashion, culture, wellness and travel. Join the Conversation
- Television Access Hollywood Integrations Get in the mix of today’s entertainment news with Access Hollywood. Join the Conversation
- Television FACEBOOK NBC LA With the Largest Television Fan Base in the world, NBC4's Facebook page is a thought leader. Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Online NBCLA.com Connect your brand with the pulse of Los Angeles. Join the Conversation
- Television NASCAR NASCAR returns this July for an exciting season of motorsports on NBC! Join the Conversation
- Television Life Connected Celebrating the diversity of communities and embracing the triumphs of the Southland Join the Conversation
- Television NBC 4 Sports Desk Grab this opportunity for local integration during the 6PM and 11PM sports segments. Join the Conversation
- The National Dog Show Presented by Purina John O' Hurley returns as host of this purebred canine competition at the Kennel Club of Philadelphia on Thanksgiving Day. The competition features more than 2,000 of the nation's leading canines representing more than 150 breeds, including some of the world's largest, smallest and most exotic, all vying for "Best in Show" honors.
- Local Broadcast Sponsorship
- Promotional Vignettes
- The National Dog Show Presented by Purina® is the most widely viewed dog show in America. It is broadcast in high definition on Thanksgiving Day immediately following the Macy's Parade.
- Hosted by John O'Hurley, former Seinfeld star, winner of Dancing with the Stars, and purebred owner, with expert commentary by David Frei, the "dean of dog show commentators."
Vice President of Sales
- 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg 2120/3
Universal City, CA 91608
- Phone: 818-684-2630
- Email: email@example.com