- Television New York Live A colorful mix of stories, experts, celebrities, fashion, health, and entertainment Join the Conversation
- Television Clear The Shelters 2017 NBC and Telemundo Stations look to "Clear the Shelters" once more this summer! Join the Conversation
- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
- Television NASCAR NASCAR returns this July for an exciting season of motorsports on NBC! Join the Conversation
- Television Traffic + Weather Reach viewers when they’re primed for information – and for action. Join the Conversation
- Online NBC NewYork.com Connect your brand with the pulse of the city. Join the Conversation
- Television Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf Pull up a chair, and get up close and personal with your favorite stars. Join the Conversation
- Television Access Hollywood Integrations Get in the mix of today’s entertainment news with Access Hollywood. Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Holiday Programs on NBC November-December 2017 The holidays sparkle on NBC! Reach holiday shoppers as they tune in to the iconic programs that light up the season. It's that special time of year when NBC's holiday programming brings the whole family together. Contact us to craft your custom activation, and put your brand on viewers' wish lists!
- MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE (11/23/17): As the nation gathers to give thanks with family and friends, the biggest spectacle of the holiday season returns to entertain millions. The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade airs 11/23 on NBC, with more than 8,000 participants marching down the streets of Manhattan. With a live audience, more than 3.5 million strong, and a nationwide television gathering of more than 50 million viewers, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is the nation’s most beloved holiday event.
- NATIONAL DOG SHOW (11/23/17): The National Dog Show Presented by Purina celebrates man’s best friend and is hosted by award-winning actor, author and Broadway star John O’Hurley (Seinfeld, Dancing with the Stars). The telecast will showcase some 1,500 purebred canines competing for the title of Best in Show. Unlike traditional dog show coverage, the National Dog Show offers the country’s 65 million pet-owning households an afternoon of family-oriented activities, facilitated by the open format of the Kennel Club of Philadelphia event. Which dog will have his day, and which will leave with their tails between their legs? After all, there can only be one “Best in Show.”
- THANKSGIVING DAY FOOTBALL ON NBC - REDSKINS HOST THE GIANTS (11/23/17): After the feasting is done, tune in for some major blockbuster football. The Washington Redskins host the New York Giants on NBC’s annual Thanksgiving night game. It is the sixth year of Thanksgiving Day football on NBC!
- CHRISTMAS IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER (11/29/17): NBC once again heralds the arrival of the holidays with a dazzling display of musical talents, star-studded surprises and the lighting of the world's most famous Christmas tree for the annual Christmas in Rockefeller Center telecast. The biggest stars, TV personalities and musical guests join the celebration, as thousands of people from all over the globe line up to watch 30,000 lights bring the world's most famous Christmas tree to life. With millions more watching the live telecast from home, this beloved seasonal tradition is a wonderful way to roll out the holiday festivities with your loved ones.
Vice President of Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-2793
- Email: email@example.com