- Television NASCAR NASCAR returns this July for an exciting season of motorsports on NBC! Join the Conversation
- Television 1st Look Be a part of the most exciting adventures in dining, nightlife, fashion, culture, wellness and travel. Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Television Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf Pull up a chair, and get up close and personal with your favorite stars. Join the Conversation
- Television Traffic + Weather Reach viewers when they’re primed for information – and for action. Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television New York Live A colorful mix of stories, experts, celebrities, fashion, health, and entertainment Join the Conversation
- NBC Golf Presidents Cup September 30, 2017 It's the U.S. vs. the International Team in this biennial match-play tournament slated for September 30 at the Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City, NJ. Twenty-four of the world's most accomplished champions and rising superstars will face off in this thrilling competition that raises millions for charity and attracts the attention of celebrities and world leaders alike.
- Local Sponsorship
- Custom Vignettes
- For more than 20 years, the best players from around the world have come together to compete for the prestigious Presidents Cup. Presidents and Heads of State have served as Honorary Chairmen.
- Countries like Australia, Canada, Korea, South Africa and the United States have welcomed the global competition, which has crowned the U.S. Team as champions in nine of the 11 events.
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: email@example.com