- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
- Online NBC Philadelphia.com Connect your brand with the pulse of the city. Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- The National Dog Show Presented by Purina John O' Hurley returns as host of this purebred canine competition at the Kennel Club of Philadelphia on Thanksgiving Day. The competition features more than 2,000 of the nation's leading canines representing more than 150 breeds, including some of the world's largest, smallest and most exotic, all vying for "Best in Show" honors.
- Local Broadcast Sponsorship
- Promotional Vignettes
- The National Dog Show Presented by Purina® is the most widely viewed dog show in America. It is broadcast in high definition on Thanksgiving Day immediately following the Macy's Parade.
- Hosted by John O'Hurley, former Seinfeld star, winner of Dancing with the Stars, and purebred owner, with expert commentary by David Frei, the "dean of dog show commentators."
Vice President of Sales
- 10 Monument Road
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Phone: 610-668-5594
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org