NBC delivers the NFL like no other network as the home of 17 regular-season Sunday Night Football games, NFL Kickoff 2018, the annual Thanksgiving night game, and the Divisional & Wildcard Playoffs. The most effective sports marketing starts with LOCAL FAN PASSION for the teams they care about, and no one does it better than NBC Stations and our Regional Sports Networks.
- Marquee Matchups: Every 2017 division winner makes an appearance on Sunday Night Football in 2018.
- Memorable Meetings: Rodgers Faces Brady for only second time; Mike Tomlin & Jon Gruden meet for first time as Head Coaches; Dak vs. Deshaun in QB Battle for Texas; & Richard Sherman’s return to Seattle as a 49er.
- Thanksgiving Weekend: The Saints host the Falcons in the first-ever NFL Thanksgiving game in New Orleans; and on Sunday, 11/25 new Vikings QB Kirk Cousins hosts Aaron Rodgers and the Packers for the first time in a Minnesota uniform.
- Matchup Milestones: Cowboys @ Eagles on 11/11 marks the 10th consecutive season for the matchup on SNF - the longest streak for any matchup on the broadcast primetime package in NFL history.
- NBC’s Sunday Night Football finished 2017 season as TV’s #1 PRIMETIME SHOW for record 7th consecutive year
- NBC’s Football Night in America is SPORTS’ #1 WEEKLY STUDIO SHOW for 12th Consecutive Year
Senior Vice President, Skycastle
- 100 Universal City Plaza, Bldg 2120
Universal City, CA 91608
- Phone: 818-684-5252
- Email: email@example.com