- Television Daytime Popular hosts like Ellen DeGeneres and Steve Harvey inspire and educate their many fans every day. Tie-in to connect with the most positive, entertaining personalities in daytime. Join the Conversation
- Television Creative Solutions Our sales marketing and production teams partner with advertisers to make deep local impact. With massroots marketing we align grassroots strategy with the powerful reach and resources of NBC. Join the Conversation
- Online Digital NBC7.com's over 1 million monthly unique users seek & engage with our high quality content, making us the single destination for the pulse of San Diego. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV draws upon a vast library of iconic TV series and hit movies. Join the Conversation
- Mobile Mobile Reach local consumers on the go. Join the Conversation
- Television Local + National News Local news sponsorships give your brand community presence, and aligning with respected shows like Nightly News, Meet The Press and The Today Show will extend your reach. Join the Conversation
- Television Sports + Olympics NBC Sports provides unparalleled coverage of the sporting events that get locals buzzing. Recruit top athletes or hometown heroes to promote your brand and engage tuned-in locals. Join the Conversation
- Television TV EVERYWHERE Reach consumers where they spend their time, across ALL platforms with unique video integration opportunities on NBC Owned Television Stations. Join the Conversation
- Live Events Live Events When people gather and San Diego’s buzzing, we’re there. Be a presence at noteworthy sporting events, fairs, and expos and relate to the community at its most energized. Join the Conversation
NBC sizzles with all new and returning primetime television! From viewer favorites such as This Is Us and the return of fan-favorite Will & Grace, to the edge-of-your-seat drama on the Chicago series, NBC is the place to be on chilly winter nights. Get all of your laughs, drama and a dose of reality right here!
- Local sponsorships
- Talent tie-ins
- Social media
- Sweeptakes, Contests and more...
- THE BLACKLIST: Feeling surprisingly unencumbered, Raymond Reddington (James Spader) is back, and in the process of rebuilding his criminal empire. His lust for life is ever-present as he lays the foundation for this new enterprise - one that he'll design with Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone) by his side.
- THE GOOD PLACE follows Eleanor Shellstrop (Kristen Bell, "House of Lies," "Veronica Mars"), an ordinary woman who enters the afterlife and, thanks to some kind of error, is sent to the Good Place instead of the Bad Place, which is definitely where she belongs. While hiding in plain sight from Michael (Ted Danson, "CSI," "Cheers"), the wise architect of the Good Place (who doesn't know he's made a mistake), she's determined to shed her old way of living and discover the awesome (or, at least, the pretty good) person within.
- GREAT NEWS: Katie was raised by an overly-involved mom who always told her she was destined for greatness. But now at 30 she is feeling stuck in her career. Meanwhile, her mother, Carol (Andrea Martin, "SCTV," "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," "Hairspray Live!"), is also looking for a change. After 30 years of being a stay-at-home mom, Carol lands an internship at her daughter's news show. This is Katie's worst nightmare, until she comes to realize that with her biggest cheerleader at her side, she and her mom both might just make it after all.
- SUPERSTORE: America Ferrera ("Ugly Betty") and Ben Feldman ("Mad Men," "A to Z") star on the hilarious workplace comedy "Superstore" about a unique family of employees at a supersized megastore. "Superstore" centers around Amy (Ferrera), the store's most stalwart employee as well as the glue holding the place together, and newly hired Jonah (Feldman), a dreamer determined to prove work doesn't have to be boring.
- THE VOICE, which has won three Emmys for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program, returns with the strongest vocalists from across the country invited to compete in the blockbuster vocal competition show's new season.
- THIS IS US: Everyone has a family. And every family has a story. "This Is Us" chronicles the Pearson family across the decades: from Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) and Rebecca (Mandy Moore) as young parents in the 1980s to their 37-year-old kids Kevin (Justin Hartley), Kate (Chrissy Metz) and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) searching for love and fulfillment in the present day. This grounded, life-affirming dramedy reveals how the tiniest events in our lives impact who we become, and how the connections we share with each other can transcend time, distance and even death. From the writer and directors of "Crazy, Stupid, Love" comes a smart, modern show that will welcome you into a family you feel you've known for years.