- Television Morning Weather Sponsorship Be the exclusive sponsor of San Diego's Morning Weather Forecast Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Online NBC7.com Connect your brand with the pulse of San Diego. Join the Conversation
- Television Clear The Shelters 2017 NBC and Telemundo Stations look to "Clear the Shelters" once more this summer! Join the Conversation
- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Television SoundDiego SoundDiego, NBC 7 San Diego's music blog, is your backstage pass to San Diego’s vibrant music scene. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television Salute to Service Leverage the unique relationship between the military and the San Diego community - one that exists nowhere else in the country. Join the Conversation
- Holiday Programs on NBC November-December 2017 The holidays sparkle on NBC! Reach holiday shoppers as they tune in to the iconic programs that light up the season. It's that special time of year when NBC's holiday programming brings the whole family together. Contact us to craft your custom activation, and put your brand on viewers' wish lists!
- MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE (11/23/17): As the nation gathers to give thanks with family and friends, the biggest spectacle of the holiday season returns to entertain millions. The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade airs 11/23 on NBC, with more than 8,000 participants marching down the streets of Manhattan. With a live audience, more than 3.5 million strong, and a nationwide television gathering of more than 50 million viewers, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is the nation’s most beloved holiday event.
- NATIONAL DOG SHOW (11/23/17): The National Dog Show Presented by Purina celebrates man’s best friend and is hosted by award-winning actor, author and Broadway star John O’Hurley (Seinfeld, Dancing with the Stars). The telecast will showcase some 1,500 purebred canines competing for the title of Best in Show. Unlike traditional dog show coverage, the National Dog Show offers the country’s 65 million pet-owning households an afternoon of family-oriented activities, facilitated by the open format of the Kennel Club of Philadelphia event. Which dog will have his day, and which will leave with their tails between their legs? After all, there can only be one “Best in Show.”
- THANKSGIVING DAY FOOTBALL ON NBC - REDSKINS HOST THE GIANTS (11/23/17): After the feasting is done, tune in for some major blockbuster football. The Washington Redskins host the New York Giants on NBC’s annual Thanksgiving night game. It is the sixth year of Thanksgiving Day football on NBC!
- CHRISTMAS IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER (11/29/17): NBC once again heralds the arrival of the holidays with a dazzling display of musical talents, star-studded surprises and the lighting of the world's most famous Christmas tree for the annual Christmas in Rockefeller Center telecast. The biggest stars, TV personalities and musical guests join the celebration, as thousands of people from all over the globe line up to watch 30,000 lights bring the world's most famous Christmas tree to life. With millions more watching the live telecast from home, this beloved seasonal tradition is a wonderful way to roll out the holiday festivities with your loved ones.
Vice President of Sales
- 225 Broadway, Suites 100 & 300
San Diego, CA 92101
- Phone: 619-578-0353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org