- Television Access Hollywood Integrations Get in the mix of today’s entertainment news with Access Hollywood. Join the Conversation
- Television Super Bowl LII It’s America’s Game, a day that transcends sports & captivates the entire country Join the Conversation
- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television SoundDiego SoundDiego, NBC 7 San Diego's music blog, is your backstage pass to San Diego’s vibrant music scene. Join the Conversation
- Television Morning Weather Sponsorship Be the exclusive sponsor of San Diego's Morning Weather Forecast Join the Conversation
- Online NBC7.com Connect your brand with the pulse of San Diego. Join the Conversation
- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television Salute to Service Leverage the unique relationship between the military and the San Diego community - one that exists nowhere else in the country. Join the Conversation
- NBC Golf Presidents Cup September 30, 2017 It's the U.S. vs. the International Team in this biennial match-play tournament slated for September 30 at the Liberty National Golf Club in Jersey City, NJ. Twenty-four of the world's most accomplished champions and rising superstars will face off in this thrilling competition that raises millions for charity and attracts the attention of celebrities and world leaders alike.
- Local Sponsorship
- Custom Vignettes
- For more than 20 years, the best players from around the world have come together to compete for the prestigious Presidents Cup. Presidents and Heads of State have served as Honorary Chairmen.
- Countries like Australia, Canada, Korea, South Africa and the United States have welcomed the global competition, which has crowned the U.S. Team as champions in nine of the 11 events.
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org