- Television Sunday Night Football From kickoff to Super Bowl LII, NBC bookends the 2017 NFL Season & is home to a record 28 Regular Season and Postseason games. Join the Conversation
- Television Weather Washington locals turn to NBC Washington's weather team, the area's most trusted meteorologists. Join the Conversation
- Television COZI TV COZI TV offers advertisers fresh, unique ways to support their business goals. Join the Conversation
- Television Community Shred Locals protect their identities thanks to a free, public document-shredding event, held quarterly. Join the Conversation
- Television Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics In Winter Olympics First, All U.S. Viewers Can Watch Daytime, Primetime & “Primetime Plus” Dayparts on NBC at Same Time Join the Conversation
- Television Open House Whether you’re buying, selling, improving or just dreaming, Open House is the ultimate insiders’ guide to real estate and home design. Join the Conversation
- Online NBC Washington.com Connect your brand with the pulse of Washington. Join the Conversation
February 4, 2018
Following the 2017 NFL regular season, NBC will broadcast a Wild Card Playoff game on the January 6-7 weekend, a Divisional Playoff game on the weekend of January 13-14, and Super Bowl LII from U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, February 4 in Minneapolis, Minn. NBC’s last Super Bowl broadcast, the Patriots’ thrilling victory over the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX in 2015, is the most-watched show in U.S. television history (114.4 million viewers).
- Custom vignettes
- Sports-themed sweepstakes
- Call for custom opportunities
- February 4, 2018
- U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Weeklong coverage across all of the various platforms of NBCUniversal
- The big game returns to NBC again in 2021
- DVR-proof - the ultimate in "appointment television"
Marion Taormina Hargett
Senior Vice President, Olympics and Sports Sales
- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
- Phone: 212-664-7452
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org